Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, February 10

Back to reality

Well, reality hits tomorrow. Nobody at home but me and my kids. It is still weird to speak in the plural. Thankfully, I am feeling much better in regards to the baby blues and only have occassional mild bouts (like last night when we were watching Criminal Minds...really?!?!).

Mom left this morning after helping me get the kids ready and out the door to ECFE. Finn missed class last week, so it was important to me that we go. Holy cow, getting two kids ready takes a LOT longer than just one, especially when one of those kids eats for 30 minutes before you go. I'm thinking Jim is going to have to help out more in the mornings, since I schedule almost all of our appointments in the mornings. Just one more thing to adjust to.

Auntie NaeNae came to babysit all of us today and arrived just after we got home from class. Finn was super happy to see her and kept her running around the whole time she was here. Except during his nap when she "had" to hold Korri...Korri was apparently calling to her! Ha, ha. I appreciated having the extra person around, as did Finn. I even was able to run to the store quickly, which would not have been "quickly" if I'd had to take both kids with me.

No comments: