Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, January 27

Feb 1?

No trip to Abbott last night. Although, after I posted yesterday that I was feeling great, I started having intense (not necessarily "painful") contractions fairly regularly. I went to bed and I figured if they kept me up, we'd go in, but I was able to sleep, so no need to go in. My belly remains almost constantly hard even today, but the intensity of the contractions seems to have subsided a bit. I'm still hoping for Tuesday since that will be Feb 1...we have enough January birthdays already! Although, I know it doesn't really matter :) Full term tomorrow! Can't believe it.

Finn's lip/chin was far less worse than I thought it would be. He woke up with a little rash and bump on his chin and a slightly fat lip, although I don't even think most people would notice it. No harm, no foul, I guess.

I called Finn's ECFE teacher to see if we should go today considering he still has a cough and runny nose, but no fever today! Yay! She said as long as the runny nose is clear and since it has been 5 days since he got sick, she was comfortable with us coming, thankfully. Finn was more clingy than normal during play time and completely broke down when we separated (break a mom's heart!), but the teacher said it didn't last very long. At least I can tell he is on the mend.

No comments: