Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, December 30

Preggo shoot preview

Yesterday afternoon, Finn and I went to my aunt Karen's house in Rogers to see my godson John. We only stayed about an hour, but Finn fit right in (the three boys all had Vikings on...so cute) and loved all the commotion (our house must seem so boring to him!). I don't even think Finn would have noticed if I'd left (and the thought crossed my mind...I wouldn't turn down a little "me" time!).

In the morning, we had Finn's 2 year picture photo shoot! How is that possible?!?! Two years? It really does just seem like yesterday when Jess came to the hospital to take some pictures of Finn when he was one month old. This shoot was a little different than that one, needless to say. I know we got a ton of good ones, but it is so frustrating for me when Finn won't do what I want. I wonder if it would probably be easier if I just left...but it was fun, too, especially after he acclimated to the new space. He is just so goofy sometimes. Auntie Becca came with, so I had help and she got a few pics with him, too. As always, I'll post viewing info when I get it from Jess.

Speaking of photos from Jess, she has a few from my Preggo Shoot done!! I hope she doesn't mind me posting a few here for a preview before the full shoot is ready.



Honestly, I couldn't be happier. I never know how a shoot is going to go especially when I'm in the pictures (hard to see what you look like when you're being shot). But, as always, Jess comes through and continues to amaze me. Now I'm patiently waiting for the rest of the pics ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pic with you, Jim and Finn is GREAT!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing the rest and to Finn's 2 year pics - You are right on - Jess is the best! Love you all, Lynn