Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, December 1

Negative is good

Finn has had a tough day and a half. He bumped his forehead yesterday morning and got a small bruise and little scrape. I scratched him last night when he was trying to walk to me (but fell on me instead). He bruised his right cheek on the kitchen chair this morning after breakfast and bruised under his right eye at the doctor's office today. Sheesh! I guess that is what kids do. At least he recovers quickly from stuff like that. Maybe if he learned to walk, it would get better...or maybe worse?!?! Hmmm...

Finn and I went into my OB's office for the FFN test this afternoon. I got a call tonight and the results were negative! Yay. That means the likelihood of me going into labor in the next two weeks is VERY LOW. So, this is what peace of mind feels like...too bad my other doctor didn't understand that peace of mind is important!

While at the doctor, Finn and I were reading a Ranger Rick magazine. Well, there were cuddlefish on a couple of pages and Finn kept wanting to look at those pages and saying, "more piss. more piss." Apparently he can't say "fish" yet! I'm sure the nurses could hear him and got a kick out of it.

No comments: