Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, December 28

Locked out

Shouldn't your kids be at least be able to say, "I hate you" before they want to lock you out of the house? Well, since I don't have a remote starter for my car, yesterday, I went out to start the car before Finn and I ran some errands. When I got back to the house, Finn had locked me out!!! Our doorknob turns from the inside even if it is locked, so it isn't hard to do. I had to trudge back to the car, get the keys, unlock the house, go back to the car to restart it and go back to the house. The whole time, Finn was crying inside because he was mad at me for leaving in the first place! Sheesh. I wonder if he did it on purpose...I'd like to think not. You better believe I will double check the door before heading out to start the car next time!

I don't like to complain and rarely mention things that ail me, especially pregnancy things, but this weekend just about did me in. I just wasn't feeling well at all. I was tired, crabby, easily irritated and offended, probably somewhat depressed, having on and off contractions (without pain, so don't worry!) and now my knees and ankles have joined my lower back with almost constant aches and pains. I can handle it most days and even do it with a smile on my face, but I don't know if it was the extra activities or what, but I just wanted to crawl into a hole and not come out, even with all the wonderful festivities and supportive family around. I talked to Jim about how I've been feeling after everybody left and I'm getting a little more support from him, emotional if nothing else. I don't know if there is such a thing as pre-natal depression, but I'm going to talk to my OB about how I've been feeling at my appointment this afternoon. Nothing serious, but along with the pregnancy, Finn's antics aren't helping. One day over Christmas, at one point, I just wanted to push him out in a snow bank and leave him (don't worry, I would NEVER do that, his crib would suffice!). Maybe I've been coming off a sugar high from all the Christmas cookies. Ha, ha.

Yesterday, Finn and I braved the potential crowds to run some errands. I had to return some stuff at JoAnn's and pick up the supplies for my next class (which starts next week...thank goodness!). While the parking lot was almost full, the lines at JoAnn's were normal and not bad at all! Then last night, the three of us headed over to Babies R Us to see what this little one may need and it was almost dead there. Shocked. After BRU, we got supplies for Finn's birthday party at Party City and headed home for a somewhat late dinner. And I'm pretty sure we were the only customers in Party City, at least for part of the time. Weird.

2 comments:

Party supplies said...

I like your blog,Totally interesting also extraordinary blog.Give more pictures related to this topic.Thanks for sharing this wonderful detail.

Party supplies said...

This blog is got all the points that i wanted to discuss, it has fulfilled my knowledge.Really appreciate you posting this.