Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Sunday, November 7

'Tis the season?

A big huge thank you to my mom! They stayed over Friday night and yesterday morning, she helped me pack up my non-maternity clothes (yes, I realize I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant and still had them out!) and helped me go through my maternity bottoms. I found out that I only have one pair for jeans that fit, so I might need to find a couple more than will work. I have such a hard time finding ones that will stay up, but sweats stay up just fine, so I've been living in them instead (so comfy!)! Now I just need to go through my tops, which is a lot less intimidating as the rest. Yay! Thanks, mom :)

So for some reason, I am totally and completely in the holiday mood already! We were putting away the Halloween boxes yesterday (hey, less than a week past Halloween...not bad for us!) and arranging stuff so the Christmas stuff would be in front and I said, "let's just decorate for Christmas now, it will be easier." Jim said no, and I was kidding, but not completely. I usually have a very strict "no decorating or listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving" rule. I might have to break it this year. I'm yearning for Christmas music and all things red, green and gold!

I can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but we have a new roommate! Pete (Becky's fiance) moved into our basement until their wedding in July. So last night after arranging his stuff into a livable layout, they had dinner with us. Jim made rotisserie chicken with potatoes and bread which was super yummy. Finn even got to eat with us (a rare occurrence) AND stay up until after 9 (Dad and auntie Becca convinced me it was a good idea since it was day light savings!).

1 comment:

kborn said...

i want all that too!!!