Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, October 26

Thanh Do Yumm-O

Finn and I missed Preemie class yesterday. I thought we'd be able to make it after the peri appt, but since they hooked me up to the monitors for half an hour, that kind of put a kink in our plans. Oh, well. We had a nice, relaxing day at home instead (and Finn was able to catch up a little on his missed sleep).

Last night Finn and I met Jim, Laura, Matt, Katie, Mike, Quinn and baby Vince at Thanh Do in St. Louis Park for dinner. Yumm-O! They've moved to a new location across the street since I'd been there last and I really liked the new restaurant. The food was fabulous as always (I caved and got my stand by of pad thai...which was as wonderful as always). They serve pan-asian cuisine, featuring recipes from China, Vietnam, Thailand and other regions of Asia. Jim and I used to eat here a lot when he lived in Minnetonka. Vince slept the WHOLE time (what an amazingly good baby!) and Finn and Quinn did well, until the end. They both kind of lost it, which is to be expected when its bed time. We got some exciting news, but I don't know if I'm at liberty to share yet. I'll wait patiently (yeah, right!). Oh, and Laura and Matt's remodel is ALMOST done, so next dinner is at their house so we can see all their (contractors!) hard work.

AND our friends Holly and Matt had a baby boy yesterday! Breck Mason, 6 lbs 8 oz, 18" long. Mom and baby are doing well, from what I hear. Can't wait to mee the little man :) Congratulations, guys.

No comments: