Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, October 28

Steps in the right direction

Finned "stepped" again today at PT. His PT is so certain that it will only be a couple weeks until he is full on walking! He is so close.
video
In the meantime, Jim and I are supposed to sit facing each other and continue to move further apart and have him "walk" between us. We'll see how that goes. So exciting!

Yesterday, we had Halloween costume day at ECFE. The kids were very cute!
We had a bumble bee (was supposed to be a tiger, but he got scared of that costume!), elmo and a hula dancing monkey. And a dalmatian came later, but missed the pictures. Finn LOVED his costume and left it on all during class (I was actually a little worried about it being too hot). He FREAKED when we got out to the car and he saw himself in his mirror! Elmo, elmo, elmo, while pointing to himself.

Finn's day was complete when Austin came over in the evening. They hadn't seen each other for a while, so they had a blast. And it helps that Finn is getting big enough to play a little rough with Austin, so Austin loves "wrestling" with him, which consists of grabbing Finn and both of them rolling over!

I've been getting more nervous the closer we get to the gestational age my water broke with Finn (which will be next Monday...but whose counting?) and my next OB appointment wasn't for two and a half more weeks. So I called today and talked to my doctor's nurse (my dr is on vacation, of course!) and they moved my appointment up to next week! I feel much better about that. I just need a little hand holding to get through the next two weeks.

2 comments:

kborn said...

You're looking great, Stacy! Head up!

And Finn's adorable.

And really, and ECFE with only 4? I can't even get into a class they're all full!!!!

Stacy Thomas said...

If you'd believe it, this class was full, too and had a wait list! People just don't come regularly...which I don't mind because then you really get to know the few of us that do!

Thanks, I feel like all my weight is going to my face, which I hate, but oh well. It will all come off eventually...hopefully!