Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, October 21

Standing to walking

Finn took FOUR unassisted steps today in PT! He even faltered, corrected his balance and continued. I wanted to stop the world so I could get my camera, but, alas I don't have that power. He also stood independently for FIFTEEN seconds! I don't know how close he is to actually standing/walking, but I do feel like he is progressing, which is what we love to see. This week we are to work on transition from sitting on a bench up to standing and independent standing. Fun, fun!

Memere and Grandpa arrived last night for a few day visit. It was Grandpa's birthday yesterday...happy birthday, Grandpa Ron! Finn loves having the extra attention. AND Memere graciously mowed the lawn for me today, which I greatly appreciate. Just to be on the safe side, I'm really not comfortable mowing any longer...especially since our lawn is fairly large. I don't want to vibrate that baby out! Tonight, Aunt Kelsie came over and all of us went out do dinner at Shaw's....Yumm-O! I'm stuffed and might be for a few days...wait, who am I kidding?!?!

FYI: my computer has been broken the last few days, so be patient with posts and picture updates please! Jim is fixing it, so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.

No comments: