Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Saturday, October 9

Bless you

Thursday night Kristine and I got to go dress shopping with Becky on her first trip to try on wedding dresses! Pete graciously volunteered to watch Finn, which was such a huge help (and of course, Finn had a major poop for him...sorry! But from what I hear, he handled it in stride.). Thanks "uncle" Pete :) Dress shopping was so much fun and she looked beautiful in every one! What a hard problem to have! She found two that she loved, which is a good thing because now she has them to compare other dresses to. Just a heads up, this blog may turn into "The adventures of Jim, Stacy, Finnegan and Baby T #2...and Becky's wedding!" But I don't think anybody will care.

Finn does one of two things when anybody sneezes (coughs, burps or clears their throat). #1. He says, "Bless you!" He doesn't understand that only works for sneezes, but it is polite and super cute. #2. He copies them and tries to mimic whatever sound they just made (NOT polite!). Which is rather embarrassing when you are out and he copies somebody who coughs or whatever in the middle of the grocery store! Luckily, nobody has seemed to mind so far. He also mimics the sound when I blow my nose! He is a hoot, sometimes!

So, I'm officially mad at Jess, "our" photographer! Okay, not really mad, but I realized this week that she has ruined us for all other photographers in the future (not that we'd ever "cheat" on her!). We had our family picture taken for my church directory and they were...just okay. He didn't get Finn to smile, which normally is pretty easy to do. We got a free 8x10 with the sitting, but I had no desire to order any others (and if you know me, you know I'm a picture freak!). I guess it is Jess and only Jess from now on! Maybe I shouldn't tell her that in case she uses her monopoly to price gouge me! Ha, ha. Doubtful.

We are having a baby shower at our house today for Vincent (and the Born family)...so better get to it! Lots to do before the party starts!

No comments: