Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, September 30

One time pass

No rain today (chance of precip=0%)! Tropical Storm Nicole passed by Florida during the early hours this morning, bringing behind it dry, hot weather. Yay! However, I did notice this warning on weather.com:  THE POLLEN FORECAST FOR YOUR AREA IS VERY HIGH. That would explain why I've been sneezing all morning, I guess.

I finally got to sit in a lounge chair and soak in a little sun yesterday. After Finn's nap, the three of us headed to the pool and Jim went swimming with Finn while I sun bathed. It was so great and Finn had a blast "swimming" with dad. And no pictures until we get home...sorry! I put the cord in my suitcase, but there is magically an old flashlight in there instead...me thinks my lovely son (since my husband denied all involvement!) took out the cord and replaced it with the light. Oh, well. I just hope I can find it when we get home!

Jim has his heart set on taking Finn to Disney World. I have my heart set on NOT going to Disney World, so we'll see who wins out in the end. Since I told Jim I'd go once, I don't think he'd want to use his one time pass at a time when #2 isn't even born and #1 won't even remember it. I, however, did say he could take Finn by himself and I'd graciously find a spa to go to! Hmmm...

1 comment:

kborn said...

q had a blast a disney although she remembers it not. and at this time of year the lines should be nowhere near anything and you'd actually get to enjoy most of everything!!!