Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Sunday, September 5

Great visit, great food

Auntie NaeNae and Nick came by for a wonderful visit today. They got here just in time for a huge breakfast/brunch. Then she cut Jim's hair, colored then cut mine and cut Finn's when he woke up from his nap. I feel bad for making her "work" on her day off, but she said she didn't mind and she got a free dinner (and breakfast for that matter!) out of the deal. We really do appreciate it, though. Nick (and Jim!) LOVE El Loro, so we all went there for dinner tonight. It was a great visit, even if it was short. They are moving to a new apartment in St. Cloud at the beginning of the month, so we can't wait to come see it!

DOTD: Yesterday we stopped at Cub so Jim could get stuff for dinner. Since we were there, I thought of a couple things on my list at home that we needed. One of those things was vanilla. Jim has worn off on me and now I "need" to get the "pure" extract instead of the imitation. However, the pure stuff is expensive and I don't mind getting generic to help offset the extra cost. That being said, yesterday, we were able to get a 4 oz bottle (okay we got two...it won't be long before it is Christmas cookie baking season!) of McCormick for LESS than the 2 oz generic! What? We even had somebody check to make sure. It had to be marked wrong, but we'll take it! Glad I was paying attention because I initally grabbed the generic and almost didn't check.

Anyway, Jim made rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes last night! OMG...so delicious. I ate WAY too much and couldn't comfortably move for a long time afterwards. That is one thing I've started noticing...I'm hungry more often, but I can eat less at each sitting. I'd better keep that in mind for future yummy meals! We also got caught up on Friday Night Lights (now I need to find out when the next season starts) and started catching up on Rescue Me. A certain preggo fell asleep though! Oh, well. A nice relaxing evening in.

No comments: