Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, September 28

Dark at 3:30pm?

So, apparently Tropical Depression 16 is rearing its ugly head. It started getting really dark here (had to turn lights on to see!) around 3pm and now is pouring harder than I've seen it in a long time! I'm not too worried. The TD is supposed to "hit" this area around 8am on Thursday morning, but is projected further east than Orlando. We should be good...just lots of wind and rain. At least Finn and I got to the pool this morning for a bit! I think these things come in "waves" so I'm sure we'll have some nice weather tomorrow, at least for a little while.

We are 0 for 3 on zero-degree ENTRY pools. I'm a little frustrated. I called and they specifically told me their kiddie pools were zero-degree entry pools. Um, not so far. We've been to three (I think there are three or four more) and none of them are. One had zero-degree areas, but they were in the middle of the pool...didn't work for Finn. He had fun today. I sat in the water on the steps of the big pool and held Finn so his feet didn't touch and then bounced him up and down. He loved that. He even went under a couple of times. I've taken a few pictures, but I'm not sure where my cord is for the computer. Probably in my suitcase...too much work right now!

Oh, and Finn's three scabs from his rug burn last Thursday fell off last night while he was sleeping. I SWEAR I didn't pick them off (although it was hard for me!). Daddy cleaned them really well during bath last night and I think between that and the water from the pool, they loosened up. So, Finn's nose looks a lot better now. It is amazing how quickly kids heal.

My shot went off without a hitch this afternoon. So easy! She came to the resort, right to our room, administered the shot and left. Jim has to work tomorrow, too, and then we get family time Thursday through Saturday. Not sure what we'll do, but looking forward to having some company and help with Finn!!

No comments: