Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, September 8

Blue suede shoes

The Twins game last night was amazing (as was the company!). The weather ended up being beautiful, but I was thankful that I had my winter coat toward the end. We had amazing seats, behind home plate a little to the first base side, 16 rows up! And the food was great, too. I had a couple bites of a cuban sandwich, a couple cheese curds and loaded nachos. Stacey and her mom got the Vinncent burger, which is like a Juicy Lucy but with braised short ribs INSIDE the burger. They said it was amazing. Next time I might get that and some wild rice soup (don't know why I didn't this time...ha, ha!). Overall, a perfect evening. Oh, and the Twins beat the Royals, which is always nice :)

Progesterone shot update: other than my butt feeling a little tingly/numb later last night and having an upset stomach early this morning, I'm feeling fine today! I guess it wasn't nearly as bad as they were saying it would be...which I'm very thankful for.

DOTD: we bought Finn shoes (don't worry, not blue or suede!) for this fall/winter at Target for $3.75! I couldn't believe it. The rack said they were on sale for $7.50, which I thought was a good deal. I almost fainted when they rang them up and they were even less! We got size 5, which I think is too big for right now, so I'm planning on getting him another pair of shoes and/or a pair of robeez in a size 4...but for less than $4, we can afford two pairs!

We had our second ECFE class today and it went well. I still don't LOVE the teachers, but I like the other parents and I think it will be a good class for Finn. Now I just wish he would cooperate with his wake up/nap time on Wednesdays! Of course, he decides to wake up early today since we don't have time for a morning nap with class starting at 11:15. Oh, well. He was pretty tired by the end of class for sure.

No comments: