Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, August 4

What to do?

Finn had a great evening last night. Auntie Becca surprised him by stopping by for a little bit. He was so surprised, he didn't know what to do. It was really funny. Do I give her a hug? Do I show her my toys? Should I say hi? Will she feed me? Will she play catch? Too many options!

After she left, my friend Jess came over and made dinner for Finn and me! How incredibly thoughtful. And it was super yummy (basil linguine and cheese bread!). Finn was kind of in a mood and a little fussy, but still managed to flirt with her all night! He really didn't want to go to bed because she was still here at bed time (can't miss any of the fun!). She stayed for the evening and we got a lot of over due girl chatting time. It was great. Thanks so much, Jess. You are an amazing friend :)

Just a cute picture. Finn was playing with daddy's tools yesterday and I grabbed the camera and he posed for this shot. What a ham!

Jim/daddy's flight gets in today at 2:30! And then he has tomorrow and Friday off, so we get him all to ourselves (well, I guess we'll have to share him with my sisters and their families, but we'll deal!!). So far for camping the weather looks HOT and only a chance of thunderstorms for Saturday and Sunday. Can't wait!!

No comments: