Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Monday, August 2

Turkey commercial

Last night, Jim made the best turkey commercial that I have ever eaten. I almost took a picture of it, it was THAT good. He also got some blueberry pie for dessert. Man, he treats me well (and feeds me well, too!). Oh, speaking of food, I added a link at the top called "recipes." I put a couple there that I use all the time and will add to it as I find good ones.

Today, after getting kind of a late start, Finn and I headed over to the twin's house for a little play date. We were there later than usual, so Finn even got both Becky and my attention to himself...that never happens! Finn had a blast (there is nothing like play with somebody else's toys!) and was sleeping before we were half way home (I tried to keep him up...no such luck). No biggie...he fell back asleep right when we got home. And mommy even got a quick little snoozer, too (gotta love that!).

Jim left this AM for yet another trip to Michigan. The good thing about this week is that he is coming back Wed and has Thurs and Fri off!! We are going camping with my sisters and their families at Baker Park. I'm really excited for it. Lots to do before then, though. This will be Jim and my (and Finn!) first time camping together, so it might get interesting!

2 comments:

kborn said...

Camping...we still have yet to try that with Q...maybe someday. Camping sounds like fun....but not for me right now!!!! Maybe next summer.......

Stacy Thomas said...

Yeah, it will be interesting. Jim isn't a "camper" per se, so I'm more worried about him than Finn :) Not sure if I'll want to with a new baby, but if so, let's plan a trip next summer!