Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, August 12

To Do complete

I forgot to mention in all the excitement this week that Finn got a "new" play set for outside! My aunt Karen was done with theirs and asked if we wanted it. Um, yeah!
He is too small for it right now, but by next summer, it will be perfect. And I'm sure Austin will keep it in use in the meantime. I want to see if I can order a replacement part for one side of it, but if I can't, no big deal (it has a crack in it).

Finn can drink from a straw! I know this isn't a huge milestone, but it frees me up to not always have to bring a sippy cup along. If I forget, I know he can still drink something while we are at a restaurant or somebody else's house. He is still learning and makes a big mess, but he knows how! Yay. He did it at El Loro Sunday night and again last night at LeeAnn Chin. I think if he does it twice in a short time frame, it constitutes a learned skill.

I can't begin to thank Memere/Lynn for her visit this week. She was such a huge help (watching Finn for us several times) and completed my very long and difficult "to do" list. I don't know how or when any of it would have gotten done without her. You are amazing and I appreciate everything you did the last three days. Thank you so much! Finn misses you already :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

hello, just looked at your blog for the first time in a while and saw you're pregnant again. Congratulations! You are very brave. I'm still undecided on whther I want to go through that again. props to you!!! We'll be wishing you the best.