Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, August 19

Smoochies and walking

Did I meantion that Finn now blows kisses? It is so cute and I'm not even really sure how he learned it. Jim would do it on and off with him, but not all the time. Well, Finn does it now and is so proud of himself when he does (I think he likes the reaction he gets from people)! It, of course, melts me heart.

We have a new member to our family...Finn's new walker! And I was able to get Finn's "walking" video from PT today (I hope it uploaded correctly).
video
He did great again today, although was a little more hesitant than last week. We were able to bring teh walker home with us today for at least two weeks. I hope he likes being in it as much as he does while at PT.

Finn loved having Erica here. She even changed two poopy diapers yesterday! Afterwhich she informed me that she is babysitter certified and they trained her how to change poopy diapers in her certification class. Well, who knew?!?! She is welcome to all the diaper changes she wants. I think she is coming back to visit next week, so Finn won't have to go too long without her. When I got him up this morning, he saw me and looked at the door, like "hey, where's Erica?" I said, "Erica is still here." And he (plain as day) says, "Erica?" No lisp, no Er-ka, no Ka-ka. I was impressed since it is a tough one to say!

2 comments:

Aunt Kelsie said...

OMG!!! That video is soooo fun to watch!!! :) He is a Cutie Patootie!!!! Just Love him!!!! :)

Stacy Thomas said...

I uploaded one from today's session, too. It is in the video folder on our picture website (link on the upper right side of blog!).