Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, August 17

No more free money

Yesterday, Finn and I went over to our friend Jaleah's house. Finn had a blast...there were two other kids there his same age and they have a huge toy room! Jaleah is also a 25 week preemie who was born two months before Finn and Blake is a full term baby who was born in April (so the same age as Finn adjusted). I think Finn was a little tired because he was whiney, which he isn't usually when we go places. We had lunch there and then tried to go swimming in their kiddie pool...too cold for Finn! I guess he doesn't like cold water. He just splashed from the side. Finn took a two and a half hour nap on the way home and once we got home, so I think he was tired!

The last few days, we've been keeping the windows open! I love it. I don't get to do it often, as Jim hates being hot. But since the highs have been in the upper 70's and the lows in the 50's, it has worked perfectly. However, I now appreciate how sound proof our windows are! Man, we live in a busy neighborhood and it doesn't help that they are building a bridge two blocks away.

I found out today that my unemployement finally ran out. Boo. That was a big chunk of change every week that we are going to miss dearly. I guess all good things must come to an end, but it was a good run. If Jim didn't travel so much, I'd consider getting a part-time evening/weekend job, but I don't see that happening. If you know anybody who is looking for a marketing consultant or any job I can do from home, please let me know!

No comments: