Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, July 21

Will walk for food

Finn and I journeyed to Costco yesterday. I've now learned that Finn has a definite time span that he will tolerate that place. It's like he just hits a wall and needs to be done. Poor guy. Doesn't help that I need to look at everything to make sure I'm getting all the good deals! Anyway, I picked up a crate of nectarines and had one when we got home. Hands down, it was the sweetest, best tasting nectarine I've ever had...and considering they are one of my top favorite fruits, that is saying something. I had to force myself to save a quarter of it for Finn! The sacrifices moms make for their kids ;)

This morning Finn's EI team came for their visit. It went well...nothing really too new. His teacher had me reevaluate how many words Finn is saying (it had been a few months since I had) and he can now say or sign 40 words! That is really good for his age. Like his PT said, "He isn't going to need speech therapy!" Finally, something we don't need. Ha, ha! They made a sign that says, "Will work (walk) for food!" Like a homeless sign! Because he will cruise for snacks! Too funny. His teacher took a picture and I'll see if she can email it to me.

No comments: