Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, July 2

Ride 'em cowboy

Wednesday we had PT in the morning. Julie was very impressed with Finn's development and stability. She worked a ton with transitioning to standing and said that he is definitely "getting" it. So we are focusing on transitioning and cruising (which he can do, he just forgets that he is standing some times!).

In the afternoon, Memere, Finn and I headed to the park for our ECFE play date. Finn had a great time, as there is a pool. All the kids went swimming, so it was a little chaotic. We got some pictures, but they are on Memere's camera and I, of course, forgot to get them off!

Wednesday evening, we decided we deserved some Dairy Queen and "shared" a banana split. I stress share because Finn pretty much ate it all! He wouldn't let Memere have a bite inbetween his bites. I think she did manage to get a couple in, though. Finn needs to learn to share and patience! After three wonderful days, Memere left to go home Wednesday after Finn's bedtime. It was great having another pair of hands and help! She mowed the lawn for me, which made me feel guilty, but she offered...and it looks great.

Yesterday, Finn and I went over to the Twins' house! We hadn't seen them in over a month, which is terrible! In our defense, they DID move houses in that month and I'm sure a little busy. Finn loves their house because there are so many "new" toys to play with and girls everywhere! I love their new house because it is spacious and open (jealous much?!?!).I didn't know that Finn could "ride" one of these toys (his toes JUST barely reached the ground)! Shockers of all shockers, we actually don't have anything like it at our house (I thought we had EVERY toy imaginable!). Unless Austin does...maybe I should check the garage! Anyway, Finn loved it. I told him we wouldn't tell anybody that it was a pink horse, though, so shhhhhh! Oh, and Ms. Juliette is full on WALKING! I can't believe it (and I think Lily will be soon!). We left when the girls laid down for a nap...and I think Finn was sleeping before we got out of their development.

Last night before bath and bed, Finn and I Skyped with daddy. While Memere was here, I don't think Finn really noticed Jim was gone (or maybe noticed, but didn't seem to mind). Yesterday, however, I could tell Finn missed Jim because he kept saying, "dadda, dadda, dadda." Now that Finn is older, he seems much more aware of when things are different. This was the first time that Finn "got" that daddy was on the 'puter and LOVED it. He kept waving to him and smiling. But daddy comes home today (yay!) and got an earlier flight (double yay!), so Finn will get to see him this evening!

No comments: