Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, July 22

On bended knee

Here is Finn's "Will walk for food" sign. Too funny (because it is so true!).

We had PT this morning and Finn did a great job. He cruised the best I've seen him and didn't whine at all. We worked on getting him to bend his knees. He is a tough sell on bending his knees. I think I'm going to get his Jumperoo out again to see if he likes it. If so, the jumping will help with getting him to bend his knees more consistently. Now he locks his knees and digs his toes in for balance (until they turn white!). I told the PT that I'm expecting in February, and she said she doesn't see how/why Finn wouldn't be walking by then. I'm holding her to that!! I'd like a couple month cushion in case we go early, but I'll take what I can get :)

We are having a lot going on with our family right now. Jim's aunt is having major knee problems and Kristine is having gall bladder issues. Both looking to need surgery next week...Finn and I have signed up for nurse duty as needed, so I'm sure they'll keep us busy!

I hate to say it, but I think Finn's runny nose is allergies. He has no other symptoms and I heard that allergies are really bad right now (maybe it is a good thing that Jim is gone...because he gets TERRIBLE allergies). In the meantime, I just keep wiping/suckering as needed. Finn isn't complaining and likes the weird noises he can get his nose to make, so it could be worse!

No comments: