Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, July 7

18 already?!?!

I meant to post yesterday because our pumpkin pie "turned" 18 months old! Where does the time go?



On the left is 7/6/09 and the right is 7/7/10 (forgot to take this comparison shot yesterday...oops!). My, how much difference a year makes. This time last year, he was losing weight and couldn't lift his head (partly due to his major torticollis). Now he is sitting, crawling, pulling up to stand and obviously loving his snacks (no more weight concerns...thankfully)!

Yesterday Finn and I didn't have anything planned (a rare day for us). But when I woke up, I remembered that my aunt Angie is on "break" from work and called to see if they had plans. Low and behold, they didn't! So Finn and I went over to play and to go to lunch with Angie and Erica (at the Sunshine Factory...Yumm-O!). It was confirmed that I'm not a member of the Perfect Mom's Club when I gave Finn rice that was too hot and burned his mouth. I, seriously, was more tramatized that Finn was. What kind of a mother does that?!?! He recovered quickly and Finn just LOVED Erica. I think I have a found babysitter! We came home, Finn napped and then auntie Becca invited us over for dinner (she needed my recipe for Thai peanut chicken...her and my favorite!). So we went over there! Note: Finn was NOT happy when he realized Austin was not there (Austin is at my mom's for the week). For not having anything planned, we sure had a fun day!

Today, Finn wants to wish auntie NaeNae a very happy birthday! He can't wait to see you on Sunday to sing Happy Birthday to you. I better start working on that! Ha, ha. Hope you have a fabulous day, sista! We love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from Erica:(cuz i dont have an account)
WHOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!! Im up for the job!!!!!!