Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, June 24

Time for a darn gate

I got a girls' night out with my friend Stacey last night! I dropped Finn off at Jim's work and then we went to dinner and a movie. We went to Noodles and Company for dinner...Yumm-O! If you read regularly, you know it is one of my favorite two places that I don't get to go because Jim doesn't like it. Their Pad Thai is so good (and their macaroni and cheese is too, but I was trying to not be too naughty). Then we went to see Killers starring Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl. My expectations weren't too high, but I thought it was a cute, fun movie. We'll have to Netflix it because I think Jim would also like it. Overall a very fun and relaxing night with wonderful company!

Early this morning (I had to wake Finn up...don't have to do that very often!) we had PT and Finn was like a total different boy from last week (thankfully!). We had a new PT today (she said we'd had her in February, but I don't remember...oops!). We started on the treadmill (which we hadn't done for a while) and Finn did a great job. Then he got to play basketball, so he was in heaven. Finn is getting better at transitioning to standing, but has a hard time getting his foot in the right place. She said that his butt and knees "get" it but his feet just haven't bought into the whole walking thing yet. Finn likes to stand, though, so we are going in the right direction.

Oh and it is time to get a gate for the bottom of the stairs. Finn "fell" off the bottom step this morning. I don't even think he'd made it all the way onto it (no bumps or bruises), but he was laying on his back crying when I got to him. Little stinker. I guess he IS paying attention when we work on these things!

No comments: