Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, June 16

Stupid people

After running some errands, Finn and I headed to the park for a play date with his ECFE buddies. It was WAY hotter than I thought it was going to be (it was 64 degrees when I checked in the late morning). Luckily, I brought plenty of water and sunscreen along for Finn. They have a water fountain type thing with zero entry pool and Finn LOVED it. I forgot to put sunscreen on myself (naughty mommy, I know!), so I had to call it quits. I honestly think he would have stayed in there the rest of the afternoon.

When we were leaving, somebody dinged my door! Argh! I'm so ticked. At least I was there, but of course, she didn't have insurance! Who drives around without insurance?!?! Stupid people, that's who. I called my insurance agent so now I need to decide if I want to fix it or not. I totally would if she had insurance, but there is no guarantee she will pay my deductible. Of course it is on the driver's door, too, so I will see it and be reminded of it every time I get in the car. I should have called the cops so she would have at least gotten a ticket for not having insurance. Sure, I think of that after the fact (ok, my insurance agent kindly suggested it after the fact). Hind sight is 20/20. Again...argh!

1 comment:

Lorry said...

sorry to hear about your car door. But on the flip side, do you remember a time when Erica wouldnt let you say stupid...but i think you could say hell and that was okay!