Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, June 25

New pool adventure

Last night John, Kelsie and Jim's cousin Jean came over for dinner. Jim made potstickers and Ahi tuna burgers and I made homemade cream cheese wantons. So yummy. I also made wasabi aioli for the burgers that was pretty good, too. I mention that I helped because I normally don't get to! We ended the evening with a bonfire and smores! Jean goes to college in California during the year and is leaving for London this weekend for the summer, so we figured we'd better grab the chance to see her before she left. This picture if Jean "reading" to Finn:Today, Austin, Finn and I decided to try out a new pool (okay, I decided, they came along!). The two pools within walking distance from our house was too deep for Finn. But when running errands one day, I saw a similar pool, but it was zero degree entry with three bubbler fountains. I figured this was the perfect pool for my two boys...and it was!

Left: Austin is in the background. Right: Finn was very popular with the other kids! Austin and Finn had a blast. I forgot to keep track of the time and we had to rush to get Austin back in time for Becky to pick him up, but all turned out fine. I think we will be visiting that pool again.

No comments: