Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, June 29

It takes the cake

Yesterday was a fun day for Finn. Memere came for a visit AND auntie Becca and Austin came over (auntie to clean and Austin to play). While they were here, we went to "Austin's" park to play. Finn thought it was fun to throw sand, so I sounded like a broken record, "We don't throw sand. Stop throwing sand. No throwing sand. Etc." I think he only managed to eat a tiny bit, too.

Then all of us went to LeeAnn Chin for dinner. Yumm-O! And Papa is right, a lot of our stories revolve around food, don't they? I guess food is a very important part of our lives. Finn loved the Peking chicken and cream cheese puffs. I got a nice break as Memere fed him instead of me having to! Yay.

Today, we had Finn's 18 month photo shoot with none other than Jessica, of course! This was our first photo shoot outside, but I had high hopes. Finn was very distracted right away (hello...trucks, cars, birds and airplane, oh my!). But he warmed up and I know she got some good ones. Now I have to wait patiently to see them! As always, I'll post here when I get the link.

Oh and it is a very happy day for me. I got my Tupperware cake taker! I like to make cakes for people (nothing fancy, just round layered cakes) and I got a sweet pedestal from Pampered Chef to display them on. However, I had no way of transporting them. You might not think it is a big deal, but I don't know how many times in the last year I've said, "I wish I had a carrier for this cake!" Well, now I do! Can't wait to use it.

No comments: