Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, June 2

Luv you, teeth

Finn has one tooth from his first set of molars! No wonder he has been crabby lately and chewing on everything. So as of yesterday, he has his front eight teeth and his top right molar. I did a little research and this is what I found out about teeth order: "You might expect that the canines would come in next after the front 8, since they are located directly next to the incisors, but that is not usually the case. Babies normally get their molars in first, leaving a gap where the canines will eventually come in. The first molars erupt around 13 months."
That means Finn's teeth are exactly on track as far as order and timing. Finally, something we are on track for (nevermind the fact that they are crooked)! Ha, ha. This darn teething is going to be the death of me (or poor Finn!). Bring on the pain killers ;)

Finn started saying "luv you!" in the last couple of days. It is super adorable. He doesn't do it without us saying it first, so pretty sure he doesn't know what it means, but it will just about melt anybody's heart. He said it for Nana and Papa, so it isn't just us! Hopefully I can get it on video now that I charged the battery.

Yesterday, I FINALLY painted the front porch! I pressure washed it almost two months ago (thanks, Sam for letting me borrow your washer!) and never got around to painting it. Well, yesterday, I started when Finn was napping and then when he got up, Nana and Papa watched him for me while I finished. Some bad weather was coming in, so I had to get it done.
Top: before Bottom: after. Not too shabby if I do say so myself. Now, if you get close, it doesn't look that great (and I got some on the floor...oops!), but it definitely looks better than it did. Next; the back porch! And the lawn...it really needs to be mowed, but I opted for painting yesterday instead.

No comments: