Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, April 13

I have a new "honey"

I've been slacking a little in blogger world. Sorry! Jim's flight did get in on time on Friday night, so we were able to spend some time with Austin at Chuck E Cheese. Austin's birthday party on Saturday went very well. He had a blast and got lots of great presents. He even got a pinata filled with candy and toys. Finn liked all the kids running around and he LOVED the balloons.

Auntie Kristine took Finn home with her for the night after the birthday party so Jim and I could help John celebrate his birthday, which was on Saturday. Did I mention April is a SUPER busy birthday month for us? We met John and Kelsie and Jim and John's cousins Dave and Matt at Dave and Busters for dinner, drinks and lots of games. I hope John had a good birthday!

Sunday Auntie NaeNae and Nick stopped by on their way back home for a quick visit...and to color my hair. Thanks, sista! It really needed it. Jim is so funny, later Sunday night he says, "The color looks really good and makes you look so much younger!" Um, no, that would be because the gray is covered up! Ha, ha. Too funny. Then Memere came to stay over night! Finn was completely on family overload...but loving every second of it. Memere watched Finn so Jim and I could get some groceries and pick up a new faucet at Home Depot.

Which leads me to the post title...my "honey do" list is getting done but not by Jim! Our friend Sam does, well, everything around the house and construction (he did our master bathroom and finished our basement) and he came over today to install our new kitchen faucet! I'm so happy. The sprayer hadn't been working for months and Jim tried to hook the hose up to the faucet on Saturday (don't ask me!) and afterwards the water was spraying in every direction any time you turned it on! Oh, Jim! Our new faucet has the sprayer built in...LOVE IT! Sam also installed a new back screen door (something that has needed to be done since we moved in TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO!). And now he is coming back later this week to de-thatch our lawn and let me borrow his power washer so I can repaint both decks. I love when things get done! If you need somebody to do things on your "honey do" list, let me know and I'll pass along his information. He does amazing work. I've never been disappointed yet! Oh and he fixed my vacuum cleaner for me, too!

Last night Auntie Becca and Austin came over for a little bit before basketball (Pete and Jim play on a city league team together in Plymouth). Finn and I couldn't go because the game didn't start until 7:15 and I knew Finn would be a bear before the end. They have one or two games at 6:15 which we should be able to make.

Finn loves to play with balls and here he is playing with Auntie. I think Austin was in time out for this picture, but it is cute nonetheless! Glad you guys came over.

No comments: