Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, March 2

Shaw's...yum!

With Jim being gone, I was a little worried that Finn and I wouldn't have much to do this week and I would get cabin fever and feel "stuck." Well...not to worry! Last night Finn and I met my aunt Angie and cousins Erica and Gavin at Shaws for Shaw Burgers! OMG. You have not had a burger until you've had THIS burger. So good and goopy (I think we made that word up!) and messy. They are so big the four of us shared two! It is a shame that I live less than a mile from Shaw's and it has probably been a year since I've been there for a Shaw Burger. The company and the food made my night!

Today we have Finn's follow up doctor appointment for his ears. I haven't made the appointment with the ENT yet. I'm just wondering if the fluid has cleared up, if it is really necessary. So, we'll see what the doctor says. Then Aunt Kelsie is coming over to play after the appointment! I know Finn will love that and I'll appreciate the company.

And the rest of the week is full, too! I like having things to do when Jim is gone. It just gets a little difficult for me when I'm home with Finn all day AND all night for SIX days in a row. Not that Finn is hard to take care of. I just need some kind of break from the monotony and routine. Speaking of, ECFE starts next week! Can't wait.

No comments: