Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, March 31

Out like a...

I guess March came in and went out like a lamb. That doesn't happen very often. I can't believe we didn't get ANY snow this entire month. It is usually one of the snowiest. I wish we had dug Finn's sled out of the snow bank sooner so he could have use it this year! Oh, well. Next year I probably won't be able to keep him out of the snow.

Monday, Finn and I met auntie Becca at Rosedale to help her shop for jeans. She had done most of the work by the time we got there, so I just had to give my opinion between two! Easy, shmeasy. I was ever so slightly ticked off when I realized (about two blocks from the mall) that I'd forgotten the stroller! Ugh! So I lugged in Finn and the diaper bag. He may only weight 20 pounds, but man, he gets heavy fast. Luckily, auntie Becca gladly stepped in (once she was done trying on jeans of course!) and literally took him off my hands for me! It was fun to get out and I even bought a birthday present. Yay, check that off my to do list.

Finn's favorite twins came over to play yesterday morning. They were kicked out of their house because of some painting being done. We were happy to have them. I am so not used to fully mobile kids yet, though! Well, I guess there were three to keep any eye on and we don't have nearly as much space to play as they do at their house. The girls eat so well...some day Finn will feed himself, too...right?!?! And crawl and stand and walk?!?! I think they close on their new house today! Congratulations, guys! Now if you can just get through the next month or so, you'll be all set. Can't wait to see it.

Now that the weather is so much nicer, I've been trying to get outside and go for a walk every day (momma needs the exercise!). Man, Finn LOVES being outside and going for walks. I use it as my last resort when he is crabby and nothing else works, too! We went for a big walk yesterday. I started out in a sweatshirt and quickly had to take it off to air out. Holy hot in the sun! I think Finn pinched himself with his sunglasses because all of a sudden he just started bawling. I stopped, picked him up and comforted him and then he was fine. His sunglasses are his favorite new toy. I keep telling him to be careful because they could pinch. I guess he learned that the hard way yesterday...probably won't be the last time either!

After our big walk, we headed over to NeNe's house for the last time to help her pack up the last of their stuff. I'm not sure how much help we actually were as Finn was crabby and didn't think he needed to nap. Luckily aunt Kelsie was there, so she was on Finn duty. While we waited for the final walk through to be done, we all went to dinner at Davanni's and then Finn and I headed home (while everybody else went back to do the rest of the heavy lifting...oops!). So weird to think we will never go to that house again. They are unloading at the new house today. Can't wait to see it, too and hear about all the wonderful plans they have for it.

1 comment:

kborn said...

Too true on the weather. Hopefully Finn won't hate the snow the way Q did this year...except when it got warm in March and it was melting and the grass and parks came back. :)