Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, March 10

Let it begin

Grilling season at the Thomas household, that is! Yes, Jim finally got his new grill. Finn and I picked him up at work yesterday and we headed over to Home Depot. He found exactly what he was looking for and we brought it home (good thing I have the new car so it fit!). Uncle John came over last night to help put it together and when I got home around 10:30, it was assembled with a three foot flame shooting out of it! So of course Jim had to grill a steak last night for dinner. I do have to admit, food cooked on a charcoal grill is just SO much better than on the stove! Maybe I'll pick up some brats today. Yum!

While Jim and John were assembling the grill, I got to go to the Wild game with Ryan and Leah! I had so much fun, although I have to admit not THAT much hockey was watched by me! The tickets were on the club level, which means it isn't crowded, no long lines and yummy food. Oh and of course...beers! The Wild lost in OT, but since I didn't have too much vested in the outcome, I wasn't heart broken (although don't you always want to see your home team win?). Thanks for inviting me, Ryan! I'll take your gimpy seat ticket any time, although Jim said its his turn next time ;)

Daddy made an executive decision last night and moved Finn from 9 months sleepers to 12 month ones! That's what I get for leaving them alone! Ha, ha. I know his 9 months ones were getting too small, but the 12 month ones just look so freaking huge. But it wasn't that big. I sadly switched out all the 9 month ones this morning for the 12 months ones. He is just on the cusp of needing to move into 12 month clothes (shirts and onsies for sure) soon. Probably a good thing since spring is on the way!

No comments: