Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, March 17

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Finnegan would like to wish all of you a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!This was our little peanut celebrating St. Patrick's Day last year. My how far we've come!

Finn's fourth tooth is FINALLY in! Oh, this one has been a doozy. It bulged the gums and caused lots of pain and problems. Jim said he pushed it through Monday night when he was watching Finn! Ouch! So, now Finn has his four front teeth! I don't really check the other ones, so not sure if they are coming in. I guess once you get the front ones, the others aren't as big of a deal! All four have come in very crooked, so I'm hoping that is just a baby teeth thing and they straighten out the more they come in. Oh, just think...some day in the very distant future, we'll be done with teething. What a wonderful thought! Just don't remind me that loose teeth won't be far behind...yuck!

Memere gave Finn a singing, hopping bunny when she was here this past weekend. At first Finn wasn't too sure about it because it is loud and jumps but now he loves it. He won't touch it except to play with the tag, but he wants to stand and dance when you turn it on. So cute. I really need to get a video, but I'm terrible at remembering to grab the camera! Thanks, Memere!

I rearranged Finn's room yesterday. For a while now, he has been rolling over and playing with the curtain and blinds when we change him on his changing table. I didn't overly mind (kept him busy) as long as I could still change his diaper, but Jim told him no, so I supported that. But it was really hard because Finn would look at you, then slowly reach for it like, "hmm, I wonder if she really means it?" So I had it yesterday and switched the chair and the dresser around (by myself! what was I thinking?!?!). I didn't notice how messy his room looks until I saw this picture. Oops! I like the layout a lot better now because the chair is over by the book shelf which makes sense. However, when I changed him after the rearranging, he just rolled over and played with the wall instead! Little bugger. Oh, well. I guess it is his job to keep us on our toes.

Finn playing in the sink at the doctor's office on Monday: What can you do? It made him happy, he wasn't able to turn the water on and he wasn't hurting anything.

No comments: