Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, March 19

Burrrr, who turned winter back on?

Wow! 65 degrees yesterday and 33 today! I know it is only March and I kept telling myself that when we stole those wonderfully sunny and beautiful days. But the warm reprieve sure makes 30 seem so much colder! We went for a walk today to check out the progress on the Lowry bridge; not much yet other than a massive hole on the corner where Super America used to be.I bundled Finn up and I'm very glad I did. His little nose was red when we got back. I think he looks so cute in his hat and he even kept the mittens on! Good boy.

Alex dropped Grace off yesterday afternoon so Grace got to spend the night and all day today with us. Kristine stopped by before her girls night. She wasn't feeling 100% so she kept her distance from Finn and he kept looking at her, trying to figure out why she wasn't holding him and playing with him! Next time, buddy! Grace likes to carry Finn when we run errands, which I'm very happy to let her do. By the end of the errands today, she'd had enough. I tried to tell her how heavy he and his car seat are!

Finn got his last dose of Synagis today for this RSV season. Some insurances allow for one in April, but given the fiasco last year after we brought Finn home, I think this was our last. It should get him through the middle of April and RSV season is technically over the end of March. Fingers are crossed! He did pretty good with the shots today. I think I mentioned before but the medicine is thick and syrupy so it is extra painful going in. He cried right away to let us know he was NOT happy, but he forgave us quickly. That's my guy! He even let the nurse hold him and cuddle afterwards, so he obviously doesn't hold a grudge! We are done with Synagis until next fall!

1 comment:

Aunt Kelsie said...

Oh My Goodness!!! I love that picture! He is sooooo darn adorable! I can just see him clapping! Gosh I love him! :)